Leading the future of open and digital finance
By harnessing the power of open and digital finance, we help our clients develop and implement digital strategies, improve customer experience and create new revenue streams.
We have a proven track record of helping our clients navigate the complexities of regulatory compliance, open finance and digitisation to stay ahead of the curve in the rapidly evolving financial industry.
- Implement NextGenPDS2 XS2A frameworks, fully customized to your exact needs. We work with our own frameworks as well as solutions from our partner network.
- Assess your existing PSD2 implementation to identify gaps, share best practices and provide recommendations for full NextGenPSD2 (including NISP) compliance.
- We help you navigate the complexities of regulatory compliance, open finance, and digitization to stay at the forefront of market developments.
- Transform your institution with efficient open finance strategies that reduce costs and improve the customer experience.
- Deliver a range of open financial solutions through our ecosystem of specialized partners to serve customers around the world.
A fully PSD2 compliant XS2A interface supporting the latest specification of the NEXTGENPSD2 implementation, offering all mandatory and most of the optional PSD2 XS2A flows.Open on GitHub
adorsys Open Banking Gateway & Adapters
An orchestration and integration gateway for account information and payment initiation services, providing XS2A connectivity to some of Germany’s most popular retail banks.Open on GitHub
adorsys Compatibility Test Kit
A test automation framework based on NISP test cases to run automated tests against NextGenPSD2 XS2A interfaces to validate PSD2 readiness.Contact us for more information
adorsys QWAC Assessor
A tool for ASPSPs to verify and confirm a third party provider’s identity, authorization and assigned PSD2 roles according to its QWAC certificate in the ASPSP’s country of operation.Contact us for more information
Active community memberships
We recognize that staying abreast of the latest emerging trends in open finance and regulatory developments is critical to staying ahead of the curve in the rapidly evolving financial industry.
Our active and long-term membership in the Berlin Group and NISP is a testament to our commitment.
BaFin grants exemption: Bank-Verlag’s customer banks are not required to implement so-called fallback solutions using XS2A implementations of adorsys.
Such an exemption will only be granted if the current implementation of the PSD2 interfaces is proven to meet all requirements regarding functionality, stability and performance. All customer banks using adorsys XS2A services will therefore not have to provide alternative fallback solutions, reducing complexity and saving IT and maintenance costs.Open Press Release