Protecting sensitive data and systems from unauthorised access
For your complex IT landscape with cloud services and mobile end-user devices, we support you to select the best suited Identity and Access Management System among the variety of identity providers (OpenId Connect, FIDO, Verimi, YES, Google, Facebook and Amazon) to choose from.
A bank’s success depends on its ability to deliver services and data to its customers. It’s also a bank’s biggest challenge.
When credentials fall into the wrong hands, unauthorized users not only gain access to a bank’s database or applications, they can often gain access to the entire corporate network and access business-critical data and customer information.
In addition, banks face the ongoing challenge of complying with regulations such as GDPR and Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) under PSD2, which are closely scrutinized by external auditors and bodies such as BaFin, Germany’s Federal Financial Supervisory Authority.
For your complex IT landscape with cloud services and mobile devices, we can help you select the best identity and access management system from a variety of identity providers (OpenId Connect, FIDO, Verimi, YES, Google, Facebook and Amazon).
We’ll help you identify, authenticate and authorize the right people and access to your technology assets. At the same time, we ensure implementation in accordance with regulatory compliance requirements.
We can advise on the management of password tools, policy enforcement applications, reporting and monitoring applications, or identity repositories.
And of course, we can develop implementation processes and manage software rollout and integration. We support hybrid IT environments, including on-premises systems, cloud-based SaaS applications and BYOD users, and manage IT architectures that include UNIX, Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and IoT devices. We also ensure that IT administrators have the tools and technology they need to manage user roles, monitor user activity, and generate usage reports.
- Powerful identity and access management (IAM) capabilities that ensure enterprise-wide data security through standardized, best-practice processes
- Minimize complexity and reduce operational costs
- Increase user productivity in a variety of environments without compromising security
- Efficient and auditable processes that ensure compliance with internal and external regulations
- Added layer of security – IAM ensures that access rules and policies are consistently applied across the enterprise
- Improve customer trust, loyalty, and competitiveness