Open Source framework with simple integration for quick document scanning
Secure and mobile scanning of documents is a critical competitive and organizational advantage, especially in service-oriented industries such as banks and insurance companies. This enables the transmission of confidential data and documents to customers worldwide in real time.
As an IOS developer or a company, are you looking for an open source framework to digitize documents and capture them easily?
Do you require a document scanner in your app that is still also supported by older versions of iOS?
Our Open Source solution YesWeScan is a scanner tool which lets you easily scan documents and photos at no costs.
The framework takes the image from the camera and makes it available to the application, delivering the raw image data which provides the developer with no limits to the format for which he can then convert and save it.
With YesWeScan, you can automate workflows and react immediately to many different purposes, such as
- Digital archiving
- Used by your sales reps to scan documents from customers. e.g. invoices, floor plans, ID cards and pay slips
- Register receipts, certificates and statements for tax returns
Our Open Source software is free from advertisements and only requires necessary authorizations such as access to the camera of the mobile device. The code is available on GitHub and can be checked at any time. As you have full control over the software, you never have to worry about a security breach that could be caused by a third party.
- Open source enables the highest possible transparency in contrast to other 3rd party frameworks.
- Individually adaptable as it was specially developed.
- Can be easily integrated into your own apps
- No dependency on external (not Apple) frameworks
- Apple’s HIG compliant
Are you ready to get started?
Access the Open Source project in GitHub for more information.
For more information, please contact